The Comfort Bralette — Mauve
The Comfort— Only the coziest bralette ever
- Fully double layered to enhance support
- Thick straps meet in the centre of the back to enhance support
- Extra coverage for optimal comfort
- 3% spandex allows for wear multiple times in between washes
- Softens and tightens back to size after each wash
- No special washing instructions
- Softness like linen or flannel
- Medium weight fabric
- Naturally breathable
Fabric and Manufacturing Details
Locally sewn in Vancouver
53% hemp, 44% organic cotton, 3% spandex
Sewn in Richmond, BC
small, medium, large, x-large, xx-large
- “I just love this bra as it is so comfortable I barely know I have it on. It is versatile, comfy and works under a variety of summer fashions. I travel a lot so comfort is super important and also getting proper support! Rachelle has really done an incredible job!"
- "The Earth and Elle bralette has honestly been the best bra I have ever purchased! I have it in two colours and I wish I had one for every day of the week. I’ve had my bralette’s for almost two years now, and they are still my absolute favourite. I would recommend these to anyone after a beautiful, and comfortable bra that can be worn on any occasion."
- "After years of discomfort sold by department stores, finally there's a bra with comfort as well as style. These bralettes are sewn with care and it shows. There's no irritating clasps or underwire to dig-in, scratch, and scar, meaning an all day comfort before unfound."
I want like 2 or 3 more sets ‘cause they’re the best and the comfiest, and I don’t wanna wear anything else.